Natural Awakenings San Diego Publisher Elaine Russo on ITEX...
I was first introduced to the ITEX barter network in 2010 by a coworker when I began publishing the San Diego edition of Natural Awakenings. While it took me a few months to actually dive in and really find out what ITEX had to offer, once I took the plunge, I never looked back.
I’ve found that barter is instrumental in creating new clients, added revenue, new business opportunities and reducing business expenses. And it doesn’t really matter what kind of business a person owns. Over the years, I have successfully started many businesses from scratch and understand how to start a business and stay in business. I developed and published a children's educational line. My line was received and distributed to mass merchants like Wal-Mart, Staples, Bed Bath & Beyond, and independent retailers on a national level. In addition to publishing, I’ve owned a women’s surf shop and managed recreational gear at Fort Lauderdale Beach. In each of these ventures, bartering was a huge component to the success of my business.
My hands-on knowledge, experience and resourceful attributes have long recognized the need for barter. Barter offers every business owner a way to add new clients, additional revenue, and incentives/bonuses for co-workers. It helps reduce expenses and extra inventory. It is fabulous for increasing sales! Once you’re in a barter system, you have access to a whole group of new customers you might not have been able to access otherwise. It’s also a great way to save your cash because instead of paying cash for products and services that you want, you trade for those services, whether it’s for business or personal reasons.
Being an ITEX member should be part of every business owner’s working model.
Call me today to get started!
Elaine’s Top 10 Benefits of ITEX Barter Network
1. It’s an easy and fun way to find more customers. You’ll have access to an entire network of people to barter with.
2. Make a profit in an inexpensive way. By trading inventory or services, you can keep more cash in your pocket.
3. No direct, one-on-one barters which means no hurt feelings or anxiety about the trade.
4. ITEX acts as the bank and takes care of recording all transactions. All members have their own accounts and all transactions are recorded in each member’s accounts.
5. Members do business by exchanging dollar-for-dollar values for their products and services.
6. Members can use their ITEX dollars with hundreds of businesses across America and the globe.
7. ITEX loves to help members find opportunities to buy and sell. ITEX sends business to you by matching buyers with sellers.
8. ITEX is available to members, via phone and email support, on a daily basis.
9. ITEX members want to trade and are eager to build relationships with other members.
10. All types of businesses are welcome to join and there are always more opportunities!